TOP NEWS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas mattis nisi felis, vel ullamcorper dolor. Integer iaculis nisi id nisl porta vestibulum.

Thursday 11 April 2013

I am ready to marry: Bipasha

“I am ready to marry but I am still without a match,” Bipasha said here.

Bipasha, along with director Suparn Verma and actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, visited Kolkata on Monday to promote their upcoming horror film ‘Aatma’.
The story of the film centres around a mother who tried to save her daughter from the evil supernatural elements.
Bipasha said the character she played in the film evolved her as a mother.
“The role has really evolved me as a mother,” Bipasha said.
Speaking on the film, Bipasha said: “You need not prepare for a horror role. I think it’s a supernatural thriller.”
The actress said, “I am scared of getting type cast. I believe the ratio of doing such movies (horror) is relatively low as compared to the other genres I have done.”
Calling Nawazuddin Siddiqui ‘a true gentleman’, Bipasha said it was ‘wonderful to do a movie with him.’






 

0 comments: